A letter of collaboration was recently signed between Dublin City University and the Indian Institute of Technology, Patna with the aim of furthering research collaboration and student and staff exchanges in the areas of Machine Translation (MT), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Data Analytics, and Computational Science. The letter of intent was signed by Professor Andy Way (School of Computing, DCU) and Professor Pushpak Bhattacharya (IIT, Patna) on the 8th of December 2017. This endeavor would encourage more collaborative projects between researchers working in India (IIT) and Ireland (DCU) and develop staff exchange opportunities. It would also be a wonderful opportunity for students of both countries as it deliberates exchange programs directed at creating both learning opportunities and providing overseas industrial practices for them. This three year program should enhance the academic interactive space between these two countries and we are looking forward to meeting new Indian scholars in Dublin.
In Picture: Prof. Andy Way (DCU) and Prof. Pushpak Bhattacharya (IIT, Patna)
- Agenda for Third Annual Conference on South Asia 2019
- Third Annual Conference on South Asia
- Marginalisation Across Cultures: Dalit Women in India and Traveller Women in Ireland
- Keynote Speaker for Third Ireland India Institute Conference on South Asia 2019
- Keynote Speaker for Third #iii2019 Conference on South Asia