The Ireland India Institute was proud to associate themselves to the launch of the Poetry Book: All The Worlds Between A Collaborative Poetry Project between India and Ireland, edited by K. Srilata and Fióna Bolger (Yoda Press) last Wednesday in the Irish Writers’ Centre. Fiona Bolger, PhD student in the School of English in DCU and editor of the book, was surrounded by many people for the launch of her book. Ambassador Mrs. Vijay Thakur Singh was the first speaker at the event. Eva Bourke, poet, was the guest speaker. Fiona Bolger then read some of the poems from the book. Sriram Sundar sang some Carnatic songs.
All The Worlds Between is a collaborative project between India and Ireland.
The book is currently for sale in Books Upstairs, D’Olier St., Dublin 2 and The Winding Stair, Dublin 1. It will be on Amazon in the near future.
- Agenda for Third Annual Conference on South Asia 2019
- Third Annual Conference on South Asia
- Marginalisation Across Cultures: Dalit Women in India and Traveller Women in Ireland
- Keynote Speaker for Third Ireland India Institute Conference on South Asia 2019
- Keynote Speaker for Third #iii2019 Conference on South Asia